Wednesday 23 May 2012

Learning Log for May 16


  • What did I do in class today? Today I am uploading my log about forty minutes early, because our teacher signed us up for the Japanese, I guess you could call it a "carnival" that will be held in the cafeteria. It's a lovely weather out plus our teacher is kind and wants us to take a break from Photoshop. Besides that I had a bit of time to search the web and work on my independent project. It's getting somewhere. I don't only work on the same project every class I tend to try out different tutorials and see which one I like the best. That's why It's taking me quite of bit of time to complete the assignment. One more thing I forgot to mention is that Ms.Koch took a look at my blog and evaluated my work and the logs she was impressed my the learning logs and also my work, she told me that I have improved a lot, since last term. I was stoked to hear that.
  • What did I learn? I learned a very few things today, because of the lack of time. In fact i'm kind of happy that we get a break from these computers because I have a really terrible headache right now. I also found out that these learning logs do help me, because that way I can keep track of my work to see what's complete and what's yet to finish.
  • What did I find interesting? It's interesting how short our class was for today because of the "Japanese Carnival" yet I managed to finish at least one eighth of my project. If I concentrate which I did today I manage to pull off anything, I just have to set my mind to it.
  • What questions do I have about what I learned? How long should it take for someone to make a Photoshop creation? Why did it take me exactly five minutes to find one crappy tool on Photoshop?
  • What was the point of today's lesson? The aim of today's lesson was to work on our independent projects. The other point was to go and enjoy some of the Japanese food in the cafeteria. Valia is super excited to eat!
  • What connections did I make to previous ideas of lessons? Photoshop. Independent Project, which I like to call "My Free Creation Project". Last class I left off at a really bad spot in the project, thank god nothing got deleted and I was able to connect the dots. It just unexpectedly quit on me, so I have to shut down the computer and leave. The bright side is, it saved all my work. Yay!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment