Tuesday 8 May 2012

Learning Log for April 18


  • What did I do in class today? Today I fixed the image size of my book cover and posted the final product on my "Catch and Fall Imagery" blog. I also started working on the self evaluation for the cover. Didn't have enough time to finish it but I sure will finish and post it here on my blog the following class.
  • What did I learn? I learned how to change to size so it fits my blog. We don't want the image to be too big on the blog so it won't look random, I like it when everything is perfect and fits right in it's place. I placed it on the blog with the right size and it looks great, just as I pictured it.
  • What did I find interesting? I found everything interesting today. Even though it's raining out we still had a really enthusiastic atmosphere in here, which helps me concentrate. I really enjoyed playing around with the image size and it's resolution. And posting the cover on the blog was fun too because I added labels and titled it and published it.
  • What questions do I have about what I learned? I already asked all my questions to friends good thing they knew. Friends sometimes know more than the web, haha!
  • What was the point of today's lesson? Everyone was at a different stage today with their book covers. Some were completely done and ready to go and some people we're still frustration over it. I actually figured everything out and finished it , which was our task for today. I hate falling behind on things, and if I do I get so frustrated. Anyhow fun class.
  • What connections did I make to previous ideas of lessons? Every class of course makes connections with the precious since we work on the same image production. Photoshop is the key point in this class. Like last days lesson I finished my cover and published it on my blog today ,so it all fits together now.

No comments:

Post a Comment