Friday 4 May 2012

Here Comes Another Learning Log



  • What did I do in class today? I searched the web for different tutorials and thought "man it seems infinity". There and millions of links and tutorials out there. I looked at all sorts of different creations and man oh man we can even create technology using Photoshop. I saw this really cool 3D TV that was created on Photoshop and let me tell you it looks amazingly realistic.
  • What did I learn? I looked through many tutorials and kinda got ideas from everything. Just by reading you process so much and later you realize that any type of knowledge can come in handy.
  • What did I find interesting? EVERYTHING that I browsed. I never knew Photoshop would be so cool. To me it seems like magic. It can do so much, even create realistic faces.
  • What questions do I have about what I learned? Who created Photoshop? because wow that person can't get anymore creative then this.
  • What was the point of today's lesson? Today's lesson was to continue our unfinished work. I went ahead and experienced different tutorials.
  • What connections did I make to previous ideas of lessons? We're experiencing Photoshop. Everything that we do each class effects the previous or next classes. The world of technology is fascinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment