Tuesday 22 May 2012

Learning Log for May 10






  • What did I do in class today? Today we basically got more time to explore the Photoshop world. The independent projects are due very soon and I have all sorts of ideas going through my mind, yet I have a tough time deciding what tutorial to use and what to create. It's really hard for me to concentrate on just one tutorial , since there are a thousands of really admirable links. Mainly the whole period I spent my time searching the web to find the ideal one. There has to be something really really fascinating out there that will wow me.
  • What did I learn? I read articles about Photoshop and how useful it is in the modern world. I also checked out the eye-catching tutorials by taking a quick peak at it to see if I'll enjoy making something like it. Right now I don't have a clue what I could be doing because I tried doing a few tutorials and I just left it incomplete at the end I'm needing the wow factor.
  • What did I find interesting? I saw this tutorial on animals and how to create realistic looking ones. What I saw looked so realistic , it was just amazing. I like the world of Photoshop but when when it comes to the point where I have to decide on my project my brain starts lagging because there are so many good ones you just don't know which one to pick.
  • What questions do I have about what I learned? How do people come up with all these different tutorials? Do they just randomly start drawing things until they see a final product? Why didn't I think of this tutorial? Why didn't I learn this earlier rather than now?
  • What was the point of today's lesson? Today's class was mainly about having some alone time with the computer, it doesn't mean Facebook. We could do anything we wanted but it had to somewhat relate to Photoshop and our independent project.
  • What connections did I make to previous ideas of lessons? Well not many connections because last class we made adjustments to our Book Covers , so they could be in the right format for printing. Today we carried on with our independent project. Even though we have very few projects it's still hard to manage.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment