Monday 30 April 2012

Learning Log


  • What did I do in class today? Today was a chill day. A really quiet class since we had a substitute teacher. I worked on my free creation on Photoshop.
  • What did I learn? I learned pretty much what I started learning last class. Nothing new. Carried on with my work, from where I left off.
  • What did I find interesting? This class wasn't interesting. It was a typical Digital Imagery class.
  • What questions do I have about what I learned? I have a few question which I asked my pals, about brush tools on Photoshop.
  • What was the point of today's lesson? Today's class was all about working on our new assignment on Photoshop.
  • What connections did I make to previous ideas of lessons? We're experienced Photoshop again. Everything that we do each class effects the previous or next classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment