Thursday 26 April 2012

Learning Log


  • What did I do in class today? Today I worked on my self evaluations and a bit of my photoshop creation. I also finished some of my unfinished projects.
  • What did I learn? I learned new things from tutorials. Today mainly I finished my old work and tidied everything up.
  • What did I find interesting? There weren't many interesting moments today. It was all unfinished work I had to sort out.
  • What questions do I have about what I learned? I don't have any questions from todays class.
  • What was the point of today's lesson? Today's lesson was to do all the unfinished projects. To hand in all out work starting from term 1 ASAP.
  • What connections did I make to previous ideas of lessons? The photoshop work was similar to last day's. It was a regular digital imagery class!

No comments:

Post a Comment