Tuesday 24 April 2012

Learning Log




  • What did I do in class today? I worked on my powerpoint free creation project.
  • What did I learn? I learned a few new tools. how to use every single one and what functions they have.
  • What did I find interesting? I found the whole process quiet interesting. How I can create using any tool in photoshop. They all perform magically.
  • What questions do I have about what I learned? Not too many questions. I found the material easy and the tutorials were simple.
  • What was the point of today's lesson? The point was to create something that we find interesting. To use different tools. To get familiar with photoshop.
  • What connections did I make to previous ideas of lessons? We practically just continued working on our projects. I think soon we'll be done with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment